[QuintaHot] Elizabeth Rage

>> quinta-feira, 4 de julho de 2019


Calma que aqui não tem surpresinha.


Cosplay model, designer de clientes e apresentador do DIY Cosplay Shop chamado Rage Puppets. Ela também compartilhou seus trajes cosplay com seus 280.000 seguidores e contou com o Instagram.


Ver essa foto no Instagram

“Borderline Content” ✖️✖️✖️ What’s your secret turn on or kink in the bedroom? Like what’s the one thing or theme that super gets you going?? For me it’s being *gently* tied up or restrained and also having another girl to play with! 👯‍♀️❤️ With IG now starting to demote posts that follow the guidelines but are still “suggestive” I am more determined than ever to keep these conversations going and do my part to normalize and CELEBRATE healthy sexuality and content on the platform. I had so much fun reading and responding to everyone’s favorite places to do it! Let’s keep it up!! 🙌🙌🙌 ((Also since posts like these might not even get shown in your feed pretty soon, make sure to turn on my post notifications so you never miss a fun topic!)) 📷: @gilphotography #meikoshiraki #prisonschool #ltas #meikocosplay #prisonschoolcosplay
Uma publicação compartilhada por Rage 💢 (@elizabethrage) em
Ela começou o Rage Puppets apresentando seus designs em seu canal do YouTube em março de 2013.

Ela foi jurada do concurso de fantasias no Club Cosplay 2016 no OHM Nightclub em Los Angeles.


Ver essa foto no Instagram

TurtleTitties FTW! 🙌 🐢❤️🐢💙🐢🧡🐢💜 Weird flex, but I don’t think anyone will ever be able to appreciate my bobs as much as I do. 😂 After the loss of 30 lbs and the addition of 3 cup sizes, my body went through a pretty dramatic change over the past year. I believe it’s so important to be able to make the changes you want to make for yourself and not let the opinions of others, or the fear of their disapproval dictate over your life. F*ck the world. Be the change you want to see in your SELF. Only you can know what’s right for your own mind and body. And if I can do anything with my reach on this platform, let it be to inspire you to seek out the confidence within yourself to be exactly who you are and everything you want to be! ❤️💜💙🧡 Okay stepping off my soapbox now before I slip on all the suds! (And if anyone has questions about my surgery or want to know more about bobjobs in general, Feel free to message me and check out the highlight on my page!) Pc: @mykeshooter Bikini: @michibikinis #apriloneil #ninjaturtles #bikini #cosplay #bikinicosplay #bodypositive #bethechange #cospositive #redhair #redhead #turtles
Uma publicação compartilhada por Rage 💢 (@elizabethrage) em
Ela nasceu Elizabeth Oldak, mas passa pelo nome artístico de Elizabeth Rage.
ASSISTA: